Track & Trace Experts
Technical expertise and in depth knowledge of track and trace software are core to PSQR
Our software empowers companies, system integrators, governments and others to tell the true story of the origin, journey, whereabouts, and consumption of products.
We collaborate, share responsibility and have a highly iterative development process.
As explorers we welcome new ideas, and cherish the power of technology and fit-for-purpose solutions.
Performance – Service – Quality and Reliability guide us to ensure all are achieved through Excellence.
Persequor is led by a tech-savvy and experienced team of explorers, entrepreneurs, software engineers, commercially astute, track and trace experts and digital supply chain enthusiasts.
20 years of software development, business process optimisation, team development and organisational excellence. IT expertise in Track and Trace etc.
Head of Development
18 years' experience in software development relating to payments, identity management, content management and Track and Trace.
SVP of International Markets
More than 25 years of leading food supply chains across the globe. Expert in technologies that aim to digitize supply chains and deliver traceability.
Head of Commercial
10 years of strategy development, operational implementation, commercial affairs and project delivery within emerging technologies.
Juanita van der Watt
Head of Marketing & Communications
More than 20 years of experience in marketing, communications, strategy and business development from the financial, healthcare and IT sectors.
- We are a Danish Software Development Company
- We deliver track and trace software to partners and customers across the globe
- Founded in 2016 – Commercialized in 2019
- We are a spin-off from FractureCode, who has been in track and trace for 16+ years
- Our software tracks more than 20 billion+ products per year
- We are agile and continuously develop track and trace software, solutions and stacks
- We are approachable, enthusiastic and believe in effective traceability practices