Saga Mobile and the Mobile Manager Module
Users can obtain additional customisation through our Mobile Manager extension. In return, this allows the users to manage the app through the Saga UI and easily configure the pages they want to add to the traceability app.
The application can hold profiles for multiple Saga installations. The content of the application depends on the Saga installation associated with a given profile and is manageable using our module.
About the Module
The Mobile Manager module for the Saga platform provides an administration panel for the Saga UI that enables the easy configuration of Saga Mobile.
It includes a set of standard pages for different track and trace operations, making it possible to customise the app in multiple fields where the Saga platform can be used.
The application can hold profiles for multiple Saga installations. The module allows the app administrator to define which users or user roles can access each Saga Mobile operation.
Moreover, it includes a set of ready app pages for standard operations such as:
Finally, each of the pages is configurable from the UI to match the specific needs of each solution.
Saga Mobile Checklist
- An app for handheld devices
- Easy to install on current mobile devices and available in app stores
- Optimises data capturing at key points in the supply chain
- Makes it simple to send data directly to the Saga repository
- Extensible design
- Modular technology can be shaped according to compliance, industry or customer needs
- Makes it possible to have Saga features, e.g, tracing, directly on the device
- It includes access control
- Works with camera or IR scanner devices
- Can be rebranded if required